Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:37 PM

Locked out after upgrade

After updating app on Apple TV I can’t access account.  

Error code205.16

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I had direct now a year ago, cancelled, and now signed back up again.it won’t let me log into my roku or firestick. I’m thinking it only recognizes my old acct? I can log into my iPad and iPhone which is weird.but the tv won’t take my password. I’ve tried uninstalling the apps but that didn’t work either.help

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I updated the app in the App Store.  The app logged me out after updating.  I tried to put in my login/password and all I get now is an error message " Technical Difficulties - We are having technical difficulties, Please try again after some time."  Well... some time has passed.  Several days this week and it is still not working.

I deleted the app and tried again but I get the same message.  

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Nothing any of us can do here from this forum. Best for you to contact a rep using the chat.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Ok, thank you for your response. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I actually was able to solve this on my own.  Apparently, I needed to login through my Apple TV to accept the new user agreement.  Pretty lame but that got it working.  I should be able to accept the agreement on my phone too but it didn't give that option.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I don’t have an AppleTV.  I use Chromecast and it doesn’t work either.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am unable to sign into app after last update. Have exhausted all requests for help. Have done all of the obvious things like restart app, restart phone. I need help. None to be found!

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Been reported 100's of time. Search of the forum would have give you information. There appears to be a issue with Apple devices and Chromecast. Contact support thru the chat and complain - last I heard there was yet a solution.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I cannot log in to my account on my Apple TV. It keeps asking me for my log in then tells me it's not accepting it

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Search the forums. Your not the first. 100's of threads on the issue with Apple devices and the new DTVN app just released.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

How do I fix it?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Did you find any solutions to match your situation?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I can log in to the website but not the app plz help thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

The app is asking for my ID and password but doesn’t let me in to DTVNow

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Contact support using the chat. I think you need one of the new id's that AT&T has implemented. Depending on when you subscribed they have converted email addresses over to common id's.

Get started...

Ask a new question