Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:37 PM

Locked out after upgrade

After updating app on Apple TV I can’t access account.  

Error code205.16

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Some update must have occurred today and when I am trying to watch Directv Now via Apple TV app I am asked to log into directvnow.com/accounts/sign-in.  I did that, signed in and nothing happened.  Still have the same message.  Error code 205.16

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

Wanted to add my "me too" to this thread. I updated my app on Apple TV and now I can't login to my account on any device or on the web. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Your not the only one I also tried to sign in only for it to say I have to subscribe but I already have a subscription cause my roku and fire TV is playing directv Now just fine so I wonder what the deal is

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here. Seems to be an att access ID migration for me. The older version of app is working but if I log out I cannot log back in. iOS devices and Apple TV having these issues

dhudson1984

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

Boooo! Same here. 

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue here. I am switching to YouTube TV. DirectvNow is full of bugs. Why didnt they test the update before rolling it out. I paid for service and so far the quality of the streams and bugs are ridiculous. I hope Verizon comes out with a better product than this crap.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Just got it solved. Click on create a new ID when you log in. Use the new ID you created to log in to the Apple TV app. Goodluck everyone.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Still can not understood your solution. Pls help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Still can not understand your solution. Pls help

VIPER31415

Professor

• 

971 Messages

2 years ago

Has anyone tried updating their Apple TV. When I got home I still had the black DirecTV app. I first went to settings on the Apple TV and checked for a system update. There was an update and after updating the Apple TV the DirecTV app updated itself in under a minute after rebooting. I signed in with no problems. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Unfortunately no Apple update for me.  No change here, still locked out.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Adding me to .... cannot login to my account on the web site or the app on devices with the upgrade. Called support to add ..... horriable experience very painful  .... they finally said try again in 24 hours .... wonder if they have ever heard of application testing prior to a global rollout ..... or advising on call what is going on .... to add to the list .....another good job AT&T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same error for me on AppleTV but working on iPhone.  I also can't log into any network app (HBO, ESPN, etc), I get error "Something went wrong!"  I have a feeling it's due to AT&T Access ID.  I have the same ID for 3 different services:  DirecTVNow, connected car and NFL Sunday Ticket streaming.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

This morning iOS and tvOS, were down for most all of us. I’m sure they were working backend, as this has occurred frequently during the BETA testing phase. All should be up now. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same problem. Same error message. Phone access is fine. 

Get started...

Ask a new question