Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Feb 15, 2020 8:33 PM

Lately (past few months) App keeps making me login again.

This started a number of weeks ago no. For some reason, the Apple TV AT&T TV Now app, is not saving my credentials. I have checked the Apple TV settings, and that is not the problem. I think it may be related to the Apple TV Profiles features that recently come out in TV OS 13? Like every time we change the profile, it forces a TV NOW app login again.

This is horrible, and it really making me think about canceling AT&T TV Now, for a different streaming option.

Does anyone know about this problem?

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 months ago

Do you use the Apple Single Sign-on option? Then delete the provider, reboot, and add-it back. Known issue with the option.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

I do see a specific way to”Delete the provider”. I can log out. Reboot, and then log back in ... but that did not solve the problem.

Do I need to completly delete the Att Now App, reboot, then reinstall the app? I guess I can try that next, because this is driving me and my wife crazy. To the point ot looking at dropping ATT Now, and just going with a different service like Swing TV or YouTube TV.

Any other thoughts, or clarifications??

• 

3 Messages

Do NOT!!! see a specific way to delete...

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…