Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Y

• 

1 Message

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 5:55 PM

Korean TV contents would help AT&T grow

Frankly, HBO contents are deemed(at least from my view) rather out-dated and not much appealing to viewers. HBO should buy or build the partnership with those players who own and produce Korean dramas and singers(who can be the next BTS). And here are the three players whose contents HBO might be able to buy at cheap price and make good profits. 

MBC, one of the major broadcasting companies in Korea, that can provide HBO a thick list of dramas at least ten or twenty that might catch a lot of K-drama fans around the world. 

KBS, SBS, similar companies like MBC. 

Keep in mind that the demand for K-dramas is gradually growing around the world, especially in Asia,  middle east, south american countries. 

Responses

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

a month ago

This is a customer to customer forum only. Not an official AT&T Support forum so content suggestions will go nowhere posted here. Send an email to HBO instead with your suggestions. That being said, I seriously doubt that HBO is going to change their content offerings to what they offer now.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question