Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
TheRealGeneralInfo

• 

151 Messages

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 3:51 AM

Issue: Content Playback Error Message

Equipment: Chromebook with HDMI port is connected to an HDMI matrix which, in turn, is connected to a computer display.

Issue Description: Playback of multiple My Library items seemed successful through to end-of-stream. However, attempted playback of a subsequent My Library item seemed to result in display of the following error message:

Playback of the most recent My Library item on another device seemed successful.

Chromebook playback of other episodes within the most recent item's series seemed to result in the same error message. However, Chromebook playback of other My Library titles seemed successful.

Neither (a) rebooting the Chromebook and HDMI matrix nor (b) attempting playback on the Chromebook's internal display seemed to resolve the issue.

Responses

• 

151 Messages

3 months ago

This issue seems to have occurred again, moments ago. This time, the content seems to have been played back previously with success. 

• 

151 Messages

2 months ago

Apparently, the My Library specific series title playback issue reported two weeks ago in this thread's 11/3/2020 initial post, seems neither resolved nor responded to. I would be grateful to have this issue resolved.

• 

151 Messages

2 months ago

To test whether the entire channel might have an issue rather than just the content title, a second content title on the same channel was recorded. Attempted playback of the second title seems to result in display of the same error message. Perhaps the Boomerang channel has an issue.

Get started...

Ask a new question