Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Sat, May 19, 2018 2:28 PM

Is there a way to customize the order in which the channels are displayed in the DIRECTV NOW Guide?

Is there a way to customize the order of the channels displayed in the DIRECTV NOW Guide? I would like related channels to be displayed together (e.g. local, news, sports, etc) similar to the way related channels are grouped by channel number in the DIRECTV satelite service Guide. YouTube TV offers this ability and it significantly improves the guide navigation experience.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

beww357

ACE - Master

• 

4.6K Messages

2 years ago

You can use the filters to limit the display to certain types of programming, including favorites that you designate. Otherwise the networks display in alphabetical order.

Channel numbers would be a problem, most streaming devices have no way to enter a number.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 years ago

Not on the guide as I know it.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
beww357

ACE - Master

• 

4.6K Messages

2 years ago

Yup, you can change what channels are displayed, but the ones that are displayed will be in alphabetical order.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

...alphabetical order.

Always.

The guide can be sorted by movies, sports, kids, TV shows and by date, not to mention favorites. Click a channel logo, bring up programming for that channel for several weeks, additional sorts for future dates are also available.

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

7.5K Messages

2 years ago

Customization of this has been suggested in the past, and it would be even more useful when profiles are added (supposedly later this year).  Given all the other changes going into the 2.0 release, I'm not really surprised they didn't do this yet.  To be seen if they do anything about it once the 2.0 versions are all released.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Did not answer my question. I want it to display as recordings happen by date.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

You do understand that this is a 2 year old thread, right?