AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
alatarus

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Sat, May 26, 2018 2:10 PM

Is anyone else missing channels after latest APP UPDATE

Since the latest APP UDATE we are missing channels, such as the WEATHER CHANNEL, that is part of our package.

I have reported this and was assured that it would be "handled" in 24 hours. This deadline has passed, so now I am paying for channels that are not available.

Is this just happening to us, or is it more wide spread?

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Never seen that message. Just checked again and its working with no issues. Make sure you have JavaScript enabled. Clear cache and cookies (for all dates). Try to load it again in Chrome browser. If it fails then try running in incognito mode.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I am missing around 10 channels and no one is helping me.  this is why I decided to not deal with at&t years ago.  They are terrible

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

why don"t they fix it?  why do I have to jump through the hoops?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Use the right and left buttons/arrow on remote to maneuver to the missing channels. At least on Roku it works.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question