Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
islaguam96915

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Nov 30, 2016 3:17 PM

I don't see locals NBC, ABC or FOX is anyone else having this problem?

I am not getting local chanels I am suppose to be getting NYC area local channels

Responses

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

STOP MARKING MY QUESTION SOLVED AND MERGING IT INTO THIS BIG THREAD.  YOU HAVEN'T SOLVED ANYTHING!!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Activated account and pre-paid three months. Trying on Fire TV but there's no NBC!! This is deal-breaker... 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

What an epic fail! NBC is real deal-breaker for us. We just paid for three months too! This is so worthless... I guess moving back to Sling TV

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

4 years ago

I see all the channels now...The system still needs some stabilization.

The product looks OK, but I would not use the service once the trial is over as there is no recording capacity. It is a MOST HAVE for many of us with a busy life. Once Cloud DVR available I will give this a second try.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Why do I only see local telemundo when I should see more local networks in las vegas?

Zip is 89103

ccigas

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

4 years ago

You have NBC now too?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

"Sorry, this program is not available in this area through DIRECTV Now."  

Is this a bug in the system or is this a fact?  Am I not going to be able to wach a show on DirecTV Now because of where I live for whatever reason?  This is something that if true the consumer needs to be told about.  While trying to watch Pawn Stars on The History Channel this message is preventing me from watching it. Not too pleased if I'm not going to be able to watch the shows on channels I'm paying for.

This will MOST certainly make a difference in my choice to continue service.  If it's a bug that's understandable since you've just rolled out service.  

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hey @sboardsti,

For your post about your channels not playing, when it comes to local channels, there are a lot of scenarios that may cause the availability of the channel. So for example, if youre billing address and streaming address are both not in a location market where that local channel is available, you m ay not be able to view that local channel. Check out our post for more information about Local Channel Streaming with DIRECTV NOW and let us know if you have any other questions on that.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

No I don't either.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

The problem here is the geolocation by IP is not accurate.  My billing address zip & current location zip the same (Los Angeles), but my internet IP at www.iplocation.net comes up as San Diego (from a TW Cable internet line).

david3456

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

4 years ago

Would love to see the locals come online in Rapid City, SD (57701, 57702, 57703)

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

4 years ago

I no more see NBC. ABC and FOX are available.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

My billing address and streaming location are the same Zipcode.  I already verified everything and read your suggested links.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I'm not sure how this is "solved." I am in Dallas and per your link, my zip code and billing address, I should be receiving NBC. However, it is not showing up. A solution aside from a link that confirms what I already know would be great. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Is this temporary? I want to watch locals on my tv not my phone only.

Get started...

Ask a new question