Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Feb 3, 2018 11:19 PM

HOW TO USE DTVN???

I currently have Spectrum cable in my house.  It is too expensive, so I signed up with DTVN basic (60 channel system to replace Spectrum but I have not canceled it yet because I can't figure out how to get DTVN to be as easy to use as Spectrum cable.  I have ROKU on one TV and FIRESTICK on the other.  I managed to get DTVN on FIRESTICK, but not with any menu or guide function so I could easily switch from one channel to another. and I haven't been able to get it on ROKU yet at all.   Is this thing (DTVN) a joke?  so far it is totally user UNfriendly.  help appreciated. thanks. 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Brand User
ATTCares

Administrator

• 

107.5K Messages

2 years ago

HI@Strycker

Thank you for reaching out to DIRECTV NOW! We see you're having trouble Add DIRECTV NOW to your Roku channel list to your ROKU device on your TV. We also have instructions on how to use your Roku remote control navigation for DIRECTV NOW  

in our help center. If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to chat with us

We'd be happy to help!

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

If you can’t install the app, that means your Roku is too old and can’t run it. Get a newer Roku like the $29 Express or another Fire TV (or Apple TV or Chromecast). Or get a free Roku if you prepay a month. 

Keep in mind that while the DTVN app is a little more clunky than a cable box, you’re saving a lot of money. Just up arrow to see the guide.