Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jun 18, 2018 1:38 AM

How do i stream on my tv?

I have a Sony TV and trying to connect direct tv Now and cannot find direct tv app. As AT&T employees told me to download the app on my tv but cannot find the app. Is anybody can help me doing it please.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

2 years ago

If its a smart tv then it is not supported. You will need to get a external streaming device to get the app to work.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ty4444

Professor

• 

1.2K Messages

2 years ago

You need one of the supported devices from the above link

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Please let me know what do you mean with external device? By the time I purchased the service AT&T employees knew I have only smart tv.  

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

2K Messages

2 years ago

Here is a link to what devices work for DirectvNow 

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1200941

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

2 years ago

They don't know crap. Just selling services.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have an external device i stream net flicks on but there is not an app on it for directvnow.  what do i do?  thaks