Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jul 30, 2017 12:10 AM

How do I see which devices are streaming?

I receive a 1554 error saying I have to many streams but only one is active. I have check all devices and all have it shut off. How do I see which are streaming?

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

There is no way. Yoy need to verify that all your connection have at least returned to the devices home screen or they will be reported active. I hope you are not sharing with others?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Well that's pretty awful... I had that problem tonight where I have two devices streaming in my home, and when I step away and come back and turn the TV on again, it says I have too many streams in progress. Clearly not the case in my home, but no way to find out what devices are using my two streams to see what the problem is. Seems like a pretty basic security feature that should have been obvious to implement on AT&T's part.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…