Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Jul 5, 2018 5:59 AM

How do I delete a recorded series?

I can see how to delete one upcoming recording at a time but I would like to delete the entire series so that no new episodes are being recorded. How can I do this using the iOS app on my iPhone X? 

Thx! 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

39E62608-6ACE-4D8A-803A-B05208A1A357.png

After tapping top image

2E1E0BE8-CE07-4F7A-B145-BEFFD0F1AFCB.jpeg

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

In all recordings select the series you wish to cancel. Multiple episodes already recorded will display, if you have multiple seasons they’ll be separated, with episodes in each. Tap the header image on the top, next window will allow cancel series. Must be done, I believe per season, if you are recording all. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for the reply. When following those steps: My Library/ All Recordings/ Select Title of the Recording. I got two different experiences. There are two different series in my list. The first has two episodes. When I click on that show’s title, it only gives me the list of shows recorded. No options to delete. The second has only one episode. When I click that, it has the option to Delete Recording. But that leads me to believe it will delete that episode and not the request to delete the series (e.g. will not record further episodes).
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

In testing mine just now. 

Any recording that was set originally to ‘record series” will have the cancel series button. Recordings of a individual show or episode, by individual selections will not have the cancel series button (since record series wasn’t selected at time of recording). Therefore they may be of the same season but not considered a series recording. 

If that fits what you are seeing?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Wellll... I joined the Beta a long time ago and I'm sure I was just messing around I don't exactly remember how I recorded items. And since I was just testing in Beta, I'm not going back to clean things up and record things I actually want to see but I'm having a hard time. So here's what I'm seeing:

These are my Recordings:

IMG_2055.PNG

What I see when I click the title of Family Guy

IMG_2056.PNG

What I see when I click the title of The First 48

IMG_2057.PNG

What my upcoming recordings look like. I'd really like to be able to delete the show so that there are no upcoming recordings for the show anymore. That's what I need help with

IMG_2058.PNG

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

On the family guy show tap or hold the top show image you posted, the next window should give you the option on series cancel. 

If you cancel series from a recording the upcoming recordings will be deleted. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

This is weird. It wasn't there before, as shown in the screenshots I provided, but now the "cancel series" popped up for Family Guy. 

Odd. Thanks for your help! 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

When I tap on the series, the show starts.  Where do I tap and what button do I use?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

Where do I find "All Recordings"?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

I don't know where to tap.  If I press "OK" the program starts.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

10 months ago

@Cleonne 

This thread involves the iOS or iPhone platform deletion of a recorded series. I noticed you’ve posted in other threads that discuss Roku deletions, two different methodologies. 

What is the device that you are using, in your attempt at canceling a series recording?