AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
T

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 20, 2020 2:41 PM

HBO GO with ATT Unlimited Elite Plan

I have been trying to activate HBO GO since I switched to the elite plan. I go to ATTTVNow.com and follow the instructions to verify your mobile number for unlimited plan holders, and after I text the prompted word to 2885, the site says that I don't have access to hbo go on my account... I've tried signing into HBOGO.com throught ATT Wireless, ATT TV, ATT U-Verse, everything...

In the initial text I got after I upgraded my plan to elite, it said to activate my HBO GO account at att.com/myatt, but for the life of me, I don't see ANYWHERE on this site to activate HBO GO...

This is pretty ridiculous how many people have a problem logging into a service offered with their plan. What is the de facto way to get into HBO GO??!!?!?!? It should not take HOURS upon HOURS to login!

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

9 months ago

You will need to contact support using the chat and report your issue to a support rep. No one here is able to fix the issue. Go to https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv-now to discuss with a support rep.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

@bcbsncjlj this forum is AT&T Tv which is att.com/tv a newer, separate service from atttvnow.com and only in select markets.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

This post is under "Using AT&T TV NOW".

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

I’ve been trying for days waiting for technical support to contact me :/

So frustrating

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

Then I would go back. No one here is able to resolve it.

• 

2 Messages

just in case anyone else is searching this is what worked for me.

Online chat though ATTTVnow.com they need to set up an ATtvnow account up for you

Don’t chat through myatt.com they are very nice but couldn’t find a solution even when escalating to technical support. (Also trying to go through att watch app wouldn’t work) now I can either use atttv app or hbo go(choose att tv as provider not att wireless)

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

@mzkitie this forum is AT&T Tv which is att.com/tv a newer, separate service from atttvnow.com and only in select markets.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 months ago

I still can’t get anything or anyone to help with this issue. The chat windows are always busy! It’s very frustrating. I usually have pretty good luck with my service, I guess because it’s free that’s what’s to be expected. 🤔

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

I just tried the chat and got a live rep. He did indicate they are busy but suggested to keep trying.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

I chatted with Shawn from atttvnow today and what a great help he was. He got us all set up and we are now enjoying HBO

humblerojo

• 

23 Messages

and now there are no chat button or Links ANYWHERE on the ATT TV Now pages.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

Sure they are. Just checked and chat is available. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page then select "AT&T TV NOW". Chat is near the bottom of the screen. (Direct: https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv-now)

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

Here it is!

humblerojo

• 

23 Messages

Apperantly you must need a computer because the chat button does not appear on iPhone nor iPad either on Safai nor Chrome.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

I see it on all my devices: tablet, phone, laptop. amd Chromebook.

• 

13 Messages

7 months ago

This worked for me, copied from another forum:

ok just got it fixed i was on a call with them. so what you wanna do is go to attwatchtv.com/verify then text that number with the word. then on the web page it will say activate now on that web page you will setup your login info then log in to hbo go with that info you just created. also if your hbo go is like mine it kept trying to log in my att account info that i normally enter so i deleted the app and reinstalled. also choose for provider with hbo , attwireless.

humblerojo

• 

23 Messages

This is a bogus page that will only reroute you to the WatchTV login page.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Here is a snap of that bogus page for you to see. Suggest you really look at your environment.

• 

2 Messages

@Susieq890

THANK YOU SusieQ890 - this worked for us - we've been hunting and hunting for how to get HBO! I cannot believe that AT&T's website just constantly links you to generic front-pages. (Do they really think that a button will pop up saying, "Accept Watch TV" when you log into your AT&T account?)

We followed your directions - the one issue we had was that we had to send the code word TWO times - the first time it said it didn't work. The second time it said at the top that it didn't work but at the bottom it said we were all ready to go and it worked. (I only tried the second time because I was worried I missed something the first time.)

SO APPRECIATE YOU REPOSTING from the other forum - it's so crazy how hard this was to resolve!

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

I’m having the same issue. Is your issue resolved? If so can you please help me?

Get started...

Ask a new question