Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Sep 16, 2019 5:41 PM

HBO Go for AT&T Unlimited Plus Not Working

I have AT&T Unlimited for wireless, which comes with HBO Go Access. I also have AT&T TV Now (Formerly DirecTV Now) and unable to get to logging in. When going through the App, it does not have either AT&T TV Now or DirecTV Now listed as one of the providers, so I am unable to continue. When I follow the instructions from a previous post (from 2018) to add HBO to the DirecTV Now, I get a Bad Request message.

Please help so I can gain access to this service offered to me as a customer to both services.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

6 months ago

You should use "AT&T TV" as a provider. Works for me.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 months ago

It didn't work when I tried this morning, and just tried it again from the HBO Now Website, choosing AT&T TV as the Provider.

Signed Out
We’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider. 0033-The customer is not authorized for the content requested

Go to the homepage.
Service Code: H-691968e6-ea80-420a-b22e-5b75d361c2be

• 

1 Message

i got the same thing we tried to use HBOGO

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 months ago

Bizarre. It is now all working. Platform flimsiness, maybe?

lydian

Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

6 months ago

Bizarre indeed. I've never heard of it working at all for anybody with the HBO NOW site or app. The rest of us have to use HBO GO.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 months ago

I meant Go. It's so hard to keep them straight. My Roku seemed to have the same issue in adding the app from the search.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I have this same problem where the HBO go app just randomly stops working...Keeps signing me out again. Last time I called in and tech support relinked permissions. I called and hour wasted and got nowhere recently. They are just like did you sign in, clear cookies, reboot computer... I think ATAT does this on purpose really as this happens so often

(edited)

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 months ago

You select AT&T TV. The app serves both services AT&T TV and AT&T TV Now.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

I am seeing the same thing. And HBO Go is telling me that I am not authorized. I appreciate the community being here, but I feel that there should be an official answer to this somewhere.

• 

1 Message

@dredpill I’m having the same issue. Called AT&T and they were no help. Said they are “escalating the issue.”

It’s been a week and I haven’t been able to log in.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…