Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 11:52 AM

HBO Go Com Activate Samsung Smart TV

HBO Go not working on Samsung Smart TV.

ello-hdpi-993b91af.jpg

• Always make use of the quality cables to connect the Samsung TV to the power source or to any of the external streaming devices
  • Validate the Samsung TV device settings once and make sure that there are no errors
  • The code which you use for channel activation must be valid and active. If not you can try to get a new channel activation code
  • Perform a quick restart of your Samsung TV and check if the errors avoid. Internet connection with good speed is always important for activating and watching any programs and hence start connecting  your device to a good speed network connection.
  • For more details visit website hbo go com activate samsung smart tv

1 Attachment

Responses

beww357

Master

• 

4.6K Messages

2 years ago

What happens when you try to activate?

Any error codes?

Have you tried with any other device?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

can you teach me how to HBO GO activate on Roku? Please help.

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

8.8K Messages

a month ago

You can’t - the HBO Go app has been obsoleted, and due to a financial/contractual dispute between AT&T and Roku, its replacement (the HBO Max app) isn’t yet available on Roku. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question