Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, May 13, 2019 10:25 PM

Free HBO on Direct TV now issues

We have been watching Game of Thrones.  No issues watching seasons 1-7.  Started Season 8 and can’t get it work.   Get something went wrong error.  We tried force closing the app and restarting the device.  Getting the same error on 2nd Roku.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

a year ago

That episode is working on HBOGO.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

a year ago

Then use the app. Better content and performs better.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Prefer to use the Roku.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

a year ago

Download the app to your Roku.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

a year ago

Just tested GOT and all episodes except #1 are working using DTVN OnDemand.

Get started...

Ask a new question