Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 11:54 PM

Fox Sports midwest on AT&T TV or AT&T TV NOW

I Live in Illinois about 20 miles from St Louis, MO and was told AT&T TV / AT&T TV NOW would have Fox Sports Midwest.  They actually provide Fox Sports 1.  Useless - Is this the expected deal or is something wrong with my config?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

a year ago

To get RSN's you need Just Right or higher.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

a year ago

What package do you have? Just Right, Go Big, and Gotta Have It packages include access to regional sports networks like FOX Sports South, Longhorn Network, MSG Networks, etc. Follow these steps to check or change your package subscription.

More here

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I have the "live a little" lowest plan, however, the Channel compare with the matrix and "FOX*" indicates it allows for regional sports by address.

It does not indicate spending more would help.  I would upgrade if I knew it would actually provide Fox Sports Midwest since I live in STL area.

Any thoughts?

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

a year ago

Probably won’t, most of DTVN RSN’s aren’t contracted to the subnets, so generally each region just gets the main feed. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Upgraded to the next level up Plan- Now have Fox Midwest - YEA!

Thanks again