Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
T

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 2, 2020 8:57 AM

Forced to switch from Uverse to Att TV

I recently switched to a new apartment unit in my SAME complex (500 ft down street) and was told UVerse did not service at the "new address" so could not be transferred and I had to do this new ATT TV Stream (Edited per community guidelines) stuff then with that I had to upgrade my internet plan to be able to work with that new streaming service... Paying more ALL AROUND now... So unhappy, the internet is terrible and less channel options than before. SO UNHAPPY! Has anyone else dealt with this? I was going to cancel the service all around but there is the stupid $300+ early term fee... I literally feel like I was blindly forced into this new crappy contract that both internet and tv are TERRIBLE!!! 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.9K Messages

a month ago

U-Verse TV is being phased out. They are no longer accepting new services. AT&T TV is what they are switching to, alongside DirecTV (satellite) that they acquired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question