Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
J

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 7:55 PM

Firestick Remote

I downloaded the AT&T TV app to a TV that is a firestick TV no problem except the firestick remote is not the best way to navigate through AT&T app it does not have the numbers on the remote for example if you want to go to channel 2 I had to scroll through the guide to get there and if you tell the remote to go a show it takes you out of the AT&T app. Maybe there are some tricks with the firestick remote or perhaps pair up an another remote strictly for the AT&T App if that could be done Thank You

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

2 months ago

Your guide does not have channel numbers - how do you expect to select them. This is just old news. None of the streaming devices or services offer channel numbers. These are universal devices to be used by multiple services. there are 3rd party remotes but still you have no channels with numbers to select. Search the forums for info etc.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

My At&t TV does have channel numbers  and btw my point was the firestick remote was not an efficient way to navigate the ATT NOW app it's fine for Netflix, Amazon now the ATT Now may not have channel numbers but that does not make the firestick efficient

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

2 months ago

You posted in the NOW forum not the AT&T TV forum. Streaming is not cable.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Dude I know what I have  so one more time so maybe even you can understand when streaming the ATT app that I downloaded which is on the firestick  TV the firestick remote is not very efficient at navigating the ATT app are there a tips or tricks I am missing with the firestick app? Or alternatives?

Get started...

Ask a new question