Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Sat, Oct 19, 2019 8:30 PM

Fire TV Stick 4k Freezes on certain AT&T TV channens

ESPN HD Freezes after about 10 seconds of play. No other channel no other streaming service. Day, night, rain, shine, doesn't matter. Tried updating both AT&T software and Firestick firmware. No joy.

Responses

• 

11 Messages

6 months ago

Happens on live ESPN as well. How is something this bad been an issue for 9 months? Literally ESPN is unwatchable using FireTV for me

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I'm seeing this issue. I have gigabit fiber through AT&T. This happens on ESPN and CNBC on multiple fire sticks.

I can stream in 4K from Netflix just fine.

Are you telling us not to watch in HD and that popular events aren't available? Don't we pay for that? Why don't you invest in your network so it works properly? 

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I'm having this problem too. We just got our ATT TV Now service and Firestick 4K this past week and we have this exact problem...especially with ESPN. Not acceptable at all. My husband is going to make me switch services if this can't be fixed quickly. I just cleared the cache on all my apps a few days ago when I was fixing the problem of audio and video not syncing up. That's fixed now, but this ESPN freezing up thing is SUPER annoying.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

25 days ago

I'm having the exact same problem however I loaded the ESPN app on the Firestick and it is playing fine there.  

Get started...

Ask a new question