Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Mar 11, 2017 9:45 AM

Error code 927

I keep getting error code 927 when I try to watch shows or movies on demand. This has happened many times for about a month now. How can I fix this?

Responses

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @KellyDanielle04,

We apologize you're having issues. Is there a message with the error? What type of device are you using? Please provide us more infor so we can assist you further. Feel free to check out the Help Center for further assistance.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

There isn't one...
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

Sure are. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
6Sense

Employee

• 

18 Messages

3 years ago

The call center is useless. There is no engineering department. AT&T is dodging its customers because this error issue seems to be growing in size and scope.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…