Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Sat, Jul 4, 2020 10:13 PM

Error 30001-003

The last few days I’ve been getting Error 30001-003 repeatedly. It’s to the point I can’t finish a single tv show episode without this error. 

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.6K Messages

a month ago

What device? Live or OnDemand? Any message with the error?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Apple TV Model A1625, was both live and on demand. It kept saying something along the lines of “we’ve experienced an error please close and restart the program” with the error code in the bottom right corner. 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.6K Messages

Have you attempted to reinstall the app?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

I’ll give that a try tomorrow, and update then. Thanks.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

For now that has seemed to work! Thanks, should have tried that first. 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.6K Messages

Anytime.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Well, the issue started happening again. Same error. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

I have been getting the same error this past week. It is happened twice halfway through two movies which is very aggravating!  I have deleted/reinstalled app, and restarted Apple TV to no avail.  It’s times like this I miss cable!

(edited)

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

I signed up for ATT NOW for a month to evaluate if I could replace DirectTV.  So far overall I have liked the service except I get this exact same error message on my Apple TV sometimes several times a day. Its very aggravating and at this point I am starting to lean toward either another cord cutting service or sticking with DirectTV.  Don't have any issues like this with any of the the other streaming services like Hulu or Netflix.

Get started...

Ask a new question