Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 19, 2020 12:06 AM

Erronr 10007-003

I am getting "Looks like you're having network issues. Please check your Internet connection and try again" when I log in via Chrome and windows 10. Error: 10007-003. I have tried on multiple laptops.

The service works without issues on the following within my network

Roku (Roku 3, Roku Premium, roku Stick)

Android App (S8 and S10)

iPhone App (6s and 8)

Amazon Fire Tablet

Does not work on within my network

Windows 10 + Chrome

I have tried clearing cache, using incognito mode with no luck

I have tried 3 different laptops with windows 10 and chrome; using different networks (home + office) and same result.

Also - I am sure that this is a user limit issue, as i have tried when no one is connected; it failed then i started my roku to test if there is a problem with the service and I had no issue.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

4 weeks ago

Working fine here on my laptop and desktop using Chrome. I doubt if its the application since it is run from the web the same for all users.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

1 week ago

I am having the same issues. Also have Windows 10 on Chrome. Have tried clearing cache/cookies and incognito. Spent an hour on chat with tech support without success. Recorded programming works but i get the same error when attempting to access live channels. Any Ideas?

Thanks, Paul

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

All live channels? I doubt it has anything to do with the service as all PC users use the same URL. I am having no issues. On a month travelling vacation at multiple hotels and have had no issues. LIVE content is totally different then ONDemand. Different data format. Have you attempted to reset your router, etc? Tried connection at a different location? I would bet it your environment and location causing issues. Any VPN? Removed extensions, etc?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Yes, I have tried at different locations. My MS Surface running Windows 10 Pro works fine, but my Yoga Windows 10 with Chrome has not been able to play live TV for the last month or two.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

So it will rum OnDemand content right? Sounds like an environment issue on your device. Appears something has changed in the last few weeks. Your Surface device and the Yoga uses the same URL.