Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jun 11, 2018 6:34 PM

DVR Recording New Episodes

I have a few questions in reference to the new DVR.

1) When recording or scheduling a series the DVR gives you and option to record only new episodes which is great. However it appears to record the (On demand) episodes and also all channels instead of what was selected. Is there any way to correct this? Example record the series but only record new episode on CBS.

2) Can you expand the recording time by a few minutes at the end of a program to prevent the DVR from cutting off the end of a program?

3) After the Beta is there a plan to increase recording time to more than 20 hours of recording?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

beww357

ACE - Master

• 

4.6K Messages

2 years ago

1:) There has been a problem with "new" episodes recording everything, and using up your DVR hours. They are aware of this, but no telling when if might get fixed.

2:) Safest thing to do right now is record the following program in addition to the one you want. They may develop a better solution, but nobody knows at this time.

3:) They have said there will be an option to purchase more time and longer retention in the future, but again nobody knows when.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for your timely response to my questions.

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.1K Messages

2 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!