Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Thu, Nov 21, 2019 5:52 PM

dvr not playing back recordings

First it was only 1 or 2 of the recordings the day before yesterday, now it is all recordings--when i click on them it says:

We ran into an issue with that request. Please try again.

then there's an Ok that you need to click.

takes you around in circles.

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Same here. On Apple TV in the last week I can't play any recordings except by going to my iPad ATT TV app. But that has issues also since with Airplay it constantly stops and I have to open the iPad to restart the recording.

Obviously, something has changed with the new Apple tvOS update, or else ATT is having issues. NEEDS FIXING!

Employee

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I am having the same problem on my Roku player.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

a year ago

yes, the iPad was my workaround yesterday but not sure it will work today.
tried on my iPhone and it does not work.

the dvr is the only way i watch content so this is a huge disruption for me.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

a year ago

ok, so that means it's not an ios issue. AT&T you listening?
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

a year ago

Nope. Not here in this community forum of users only. You will need to contact support using the chat and report your issue to a support rep. No one here is able to fix the issue. Go to https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv-now to discuss with a support rep.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

a year ago

I just spent another hour on chat with att tv supervisor.  Bottom line, they moved our dvr recordings to another platform which they are having problems with so you won’t be able to watch them on Apple TV ever and you will lose them.  You should be able to record and watch new content.  Just not what was recorded prior to the 19th.  
they would not offer any help or credits of any kind just stated that they are the best and they continue to improve.

i told them that I have been a customer since day1 directv now.   went through all the growing pains and even a beta tester.   and that one day i will build the nerve to leave, according to them you can leave anytime you chose.  

wow, what a company!!!!!

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

a year ago

Not surprised - so I left a few weeks ago! Want be back! Go YouTube TV.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

a year ago

So they only think it happened on the 19th? Because content yesterday had this happen too.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I get the error on shows I recorded yesterday, the 21st as well as earlier. It’s upsetting to pay for this.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

a year ago

Will call later today and I suggest we all do to let them know

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I know this thread is old but this is happening to me. Error loading recorded content on Apple TV app. Only works in mobile. 

Get started...

Ask a new question