DIRECTVNOW Location Error
DIRECTV NOW requires locations services to be on to provide the streaming service.
If your locations services are off, you may be presented with a screen asking to enable it.
- Tap Privacy > Location Services
- Scroll down and tap DIRECTV NOW
- Decide to allow location access Never or While Using the App
- Open your device's Settings app Settings.
- Under "Personal," tap Location and then Mode.
- Choose High accuracy or Battery saving. Both modes use Wi-Fi and cellular networks to determine location.
Still getting an error?
- Force close the application and restart it.
- Restart your device.
- Try connecting to a different internet connection.