Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

8.6K Messages

3 years ago

Yes, using the Chrome browser visiting the DirecTV Now website, at directvnow.com.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

When I click "Guide" I get "Whoops! Something went wrong. Please refresh the page." in the main frame, and none of the sub-categories work.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Does that mean it won't work w/ IE?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

That is correct. Chrome is the only supported browser.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
jbinkley60

Mentor

• 

87 Messages

2 years ago

Yes, it is disappointing that they force you to use Chrome vs also supporting Firefox, Edge etc...A Windows 10 native app would be nice.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Maybe some changes in the future. We all have to deal with what is being provided or we move on.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I just signed up for DirectTV now and the service is not working on Chrome. I am getting a page error.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

When i go to my account https://m.att.com/my/#/accountOverview

I click on Direct TV now 

Then I click on Watch TV

I click on start watching and then ...

I get the following error: https://www.directvnow.com/accounts/error

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

The complete error message:

WHAT THE DEUCE?!
The page you’re looking for has been removed, renamed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Go Back

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

It worked! Awesome 🙂 Thank you.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Yeah they changed the URL some time ago - of course they did not tell anyone.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for your quick reply. 

Get started...

Ask a new question