Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jun 15, 2017 1:09 PM

Directv Now not working on Google Chrome

My Directv Now works just fine using Internet Explorer. However, whenever I try using it on Google Chrome I get the "Hmmm...this video is taking a bit longer to load" message and that's it ... the shows never load.  I've disabled security, unloaded extensions, etc., etc., and still nothing.  Please provide other possible solution(s).  If I am unable to get a fix to this problem by June 30, I will be cancelling my subscription to Directv Now and moving on to another streaming service.  

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Haven't been able to use Direct TV Now with google chrome.  I keep getting this error:

The page you’re looking for has been removed, renamed, or is temporarily unavailable.

ATandTForLife

Employee

• 

289 Messages

2 years ago

I have not been able to use Chrome for 5 days now. I get a Stewey What the Duece page in Chrome regular windows. This workaround has been working for me. Use a incognito window in Chrome to sign in to www.directvnow.com

You can get a incognito window by pressing CTRL+Shift+N.

Edit: corrected spelling error

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Incognito windows will not work either! I can not even log into my DTVN account. I can log into my DTVN account with EDGE and WaterFox very easy but streaming of program is not supported. When will this Chrome issue be solved? Safari will not work either.

Employee

• 

289 Messages

2 years ago

Yes! @bcbsncjlj has provided the correct URL. I found after 5 days and this URL being posted It was found that my bookmark was bad. Typing this URL in has worked to correct the issue and has been bookmarked. No issues since. Thanks so much!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Anytime that we can help.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

How did you even get it to work on IE?  I WISH it ran on IE.

I never have, says IE is not supported.

dtnow.jpg

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

my directv now app not working but all other channels dowork  as well as my internet. so why cant i get on 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Any errors or messages? What is it doing?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question