Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

Tue, May 15, 2018 2:19 PM

DIRECTV NOW New TV Experience

We’ve been looking forward to telling you about the new TV experience - and here's what you need to know.

SO WHAT’S DIFFERENT

• True Cloud DVR (BETA).
    • Every package automatically gets 20 Hours of free recording storage.
    • You can also skip quickly through commercials with your next generation digital recorder.
    • Functions may be limited in beta. Compatible device required. Not available for select channels. Data connection required. Recordings expire after 30 days.
    • If you’re coming up on your 20 hours limit, you will be notified. If you exceed, the first recorded program listed will be removed to make room for the newest one.
    • How to manage recordings with True Cloud DVR
  • Streaming, Plus One.
    • You now have the option to add a third stream to your account for $5 a month, so three people can be logged in and stream all at once.
    • Keep in mind that streaming a recorded program, VOD, and third party apps also counts as a stream.
    • How to upgrade your plan
  • Extra Sweet Stuff.
    • Travel with your Locals – granted the local is also available in the market you’re traveling to, you can now stream your local channels when you travel.
    • Less Searching, More Streaming – find favorite shows and movies faster with customizable search.
    • Entertainment, Uninterrupted – you’ll never miss a beat with our new layout, because your stream will be playing in the background, or on a pop-up.

Stay tuned for more good news!

- DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

What device are you using?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I have a Linux Lite machine with Google Chrome 66.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

And I added an User Agent Switcher to get Chrome to work.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Since the new update that happened yesterday, I can't watch Univision it's saying that is not part of my package....All packages include Univision so I don't know what the deal is saying is not. Prior to that update I was watching Univision just fine....I need to watch my Novelas **Soap Operas**. This is very unfair please help!!! Thanks!

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I'm running DTVN on a Windows PC with Chrome browser. Not seeing any 'new' software. Certainly no DVR.

Screen shows:

Version 1.0
Build 2.0.0.838

Also tried incognito browser - same result.

Is there a new version for this setup?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Boomerm3

Mine is showing that same info....and no sign of any new software or DVR.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Incognito worked for me. ThanksSmiley Very Happy

Jillsie

Scholar

• 

167 Messages

2 years ago

It didn't work last nite for me.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

If it's a cloud DVR why would I need a recorder?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I just opened an Incognito window on Chrome and entered...   directvnow.com  Then after I logged in it took me to the new updated site with dvr.

Mentor

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

Huh?
Jillsie

Scholar

• 

167 Messages

2 years ago

I'll try it when I get home from work.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Okay I accessed the new DVR and I love it.  Now, can somebody tell me how I can access it without having to load an Incognito window?   🙂  Thanks.  

Jillsie

Scholar

• 

167 Messages

2 years ago

Yep, still not working. It's on Portland time zone. 

Jillsie

Scholar

• 

167 Messages

2 years ago

This online agent isn't too bright. She tried telling me Chicago and Portland have the same zip code. When she showed me what she found it was a street address with the same # as my zip code.

Get started...

Ask a new question