For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
DIRECTV NOW New TV Experience
We’ve been looking forward to telling you about the new TV experience - and here's what you need to know.
SO WHAT’S DIFFERENT
- True Cloud DVR (BETA).
- Every package automatically gets 20 Hours of free recording storage.
- You can also skip quickly through commercials with your next generation digital recorder.
- Functions may be limited in beta. Compatible device required. Not available for select channels. Data connection required. Recordings expire after 30 days.
- If you’re coming up on your 20 hours limit, you will be notified. If you exceed, the first recorded program listed will be removed to make room for the newest one.
- How to manage recordings with True Cloud DVR
- Streaming, Plus One.
- You now have the option to add a third stream to your account for $5 a month, so three people can be logged in and stream all at once.
- Keep in mind that streaming a recorded program, VOD, and third party apps also counts as a stream.
- How to upgrade your plan
- Extra Sweet Stuff.
- Travel with your Locals – granted the local is also available in the market you’re traveling to, you can now stream your local channels when you travel.
- Less Searching, More Streaming – find favorite shows and movies faster with customizable search.
- Entertainment, Uninterrupted – you’ll never miss a beat with our new layout, because your stream will be playing in the background, or on a pop-up.
Stay tuned for more good news!