Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 9:20 PM

DIRECTV NOW Chat

Went to chat services for DIRECTV NOW and cannot find any link. Tried different browsers, turned off pop-up blockers on all browsers and still cannot chat. I am currently using Chrome Browser. Why can't I chat?

Responses

cocelot-1

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

1 year ago

If you don't want to, or can't tether your phone as your internet connection, you can just use your phones web browser and use chat support directly from there. I did that using Safari on my iPhone on one of my chats because my laptop wasn't available at the time. It actually worked out well  because instead of typing  on the little phone keyboard, I used the  microphone button and speech to type. If the internet provider is suspected to be the problem and you want to use your phone, just make sure you're using cellular data and not your home WiFi.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I will try that, however I shouldn't have to. Whether it be laptop, or desktop, Chrome, Edge, IE, or any other browser, one should be able to access chat on there computer and not there phone. Thanks for the tip I will definitely try it when I have time to do so. Thanks again. God Bless!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

Unable to talk to anyone in the US as At&tdirecttv has set it up so we are stuck talking  in most cases to someone that doesn't understand us and we don't understand them. CONVENIENT!!!

I will be looking to end my Directtv contract as soon as I can. 

I want to know why I have  a Federal Cost Recovery Charge on my billing and if a Federal Cost why is mine 2 cents more? $.69 not $.67???

Would be nice you could speak to an American who speaks clear English. 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

9 months ago

DirecTV? Then you have posted in the wrong forum. This is the forum for the internet streaming service DirecTV Now. There are no fees for this service. Try posting in the correct forum - the satellite tv service DirecTV.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

I need Help to get Cinemax on my program.

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

7.5K Messages

9 months ago

Are you trying to add Cinemax to a DirecTV Now subscription, already have Cinemax as part of your subscription and are trying to get it to work, trying to use the Max app, or something else?  You need to provide a more detailed problem report if anyone here is to have a shot at helping you.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

1 month ago

During a program we are repeatingly getting this message.

“THE CONTENT IS NOT AUTHORIZED”

We then have to go back to guide and click on the program again. It’ll show the program for awhile and then show the same message. How can we fix this. We’ve had our ATT internet checked and it is good.