AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 30, 2018 3:39 PM

DirecTV Now black screen with Amazon Fire Stick

I'm using a Amazon Fire Stick and once the location is found, the screen is black and won't allow me to stream to TV.

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Black Screen on Fire Stick is the most widely recognized issue. I was additionally getting to be constant of. More often than not it happens when I was making the most of my favorite 's shows. Now and again, restarting will settle this issue. In any case, this issue happen regular on my fire TV. Thus, I research about how to fix of Fire Stick Black screen and get the points.
At that point I found, the issue is with the Internet. I was not getting the required speed as more often than not my different gadgets are using the lion's share of transmission capacity of my Wi-Fi. So I do this, at whatever point I stream content with my Fire TV stick I disconnect my other devices from my Wi-Fi.

• 

4 Messages

@scottlewis i searched the things and fell into it. than i Jumped to your blog but wont find such things what i am looking for, amazon fire stick stuck on amazon screen and Basic Troubleshooting Tips for Amazon Fire Stick remote not working

(edited)

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

Force stop the app. Delete the cache and data. Restart the Fire Stick and try again.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
beww357

Master

• 

4.6K Messages

2 years ago

Depending on your router you may be able to use QoS (Quality of Service) settings to award the lion's share of your available data to your streaming device.

You don't need a whole lot of raw speed for DTVN. I have run two streams on a 12 Mbps. DSL line without problems.

Get started...

Ask a new question