Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
SteevR62

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Wed, Feb 7, 2018 12:40 PM

Directv Now Beta Invite for Roku

Just wondering how to get an invite to test my Roku stick on a different TV of ours?

The Beta I have installed on our main TV with our Amazon Fire Stick (2nd Gen) is working great so far (2 days now) with only a few buffering issues on my 12-14 MB  system speed.

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Anyone figure this out yet? I’m 1 hour and 15 minutes behind on most channels. It’s driving me nuts. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Anyone know if you have to actually get an invite for it to work? I was able to add the channel to my Roku using the link mnji provided and logged in with MyATT account, but everytime I try to watch any channel it just goes to a blue screen and says "Something when wrong, try again later".

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Zaleon-- Wait 24 hrs & try again...email stated it could take that long to actually have the Beta. I had EXACT issue & now works perfectly

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Great, thanks for your reply! Excited to try it out. Smiley Happy

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

UR WELC! FINGERS CROSSED

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Mine never would work. Regardless of channel, I get a "Something Went Wrong We're having trouble displaying this channel. Please check back later." with a 110 in the bottom right corner. I've attached a picture of it. I noticed Starz gives a 180 number in the bottom right, but otherwise all other channels are 110.

IMG-1183.JPG

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Thank you sir! Just tried it and worked like a charm. It didn't even take me 2 minutes to set up on my Roku tv

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for the link. It is working great now. Noticed that there is less buffering so far.

SteevR62

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

Getting better and easier to navigate every day! Thinking roll out coming very soon!

Get started...

Ask a new question