Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 8, 2018 11:32 PM

Directv now app. Not working properly

When I open the app on our roku it comes up but no channels will actually play. When I change the channel,  it gives me error code 50001-001. I restarted the roku, made sure it was up to date, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no success. The last time I reinstalled it it stopped starting up  fully at all.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

128.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, please check on the firmware version or restart the Roku >press home(get out of any app or menu)>Select setting press ok>Select system press ok>Select About press ok>Software version is displayed above. use the link below as well:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Watching-DIRECTV-NOW/DIRECTV-NOW-DVR-for-Roku-Streaming-Devices/td-p/5510863#M18721

FizzA

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

What about Samsung tv having same proble, gone through troubleshooting but still stuck. Was working yesterday but today decided to f w me

dtv now no workee 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

On my iMac, I'm getting message that they couldn't play content at this time, to restart app and sign in again. After doing that, and also restarting computer, I still can't get anything to play.

Any one else have these problems, and what is the remedy?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I been having this issues on my iMac and MacBookPro for at least a month. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps, tried it on Safari and chrome to no avail. 

Get started...

Ask a new question