Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, May 11, 2019 7:05 PM

Direct TV Now Streaming Issues for Over 4 Hours

Currently my DIRECTV NOW account does not work. I keep getting the error message 50001 Dash 001. I have been waiting for help via the chat system for over an hour. This issue with being unable to view content has been an issue since zero 800 this morning and now it is almost 1200. So in essence I have been without service for four hours and counting. I have been with DIRECTV for over 10 years.   I do not feel like I am being treated as a valued customer. I would like the time that I have been without service compensated via my next billing cycle. Meaning I want the hours that I’ve been without service to be deducted from my overall billing statement. I want DIRECTV now to ensure that this does not happen again.   I would also like DIRECTV NOW to establish a customer service number that can assist individuals who are not savvy with the Internet or do you not want to have to wait for hours and hours on end for a chat response. I will use other avenues via Facebook  and Twitter which  my friends and family members have many followers to post how horrible the service has been with your company if this is not resolved in an  appropriate manner.  I am giving you guys an opportunity to fix your wrongs .

v/r,

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This has started happening to me on my Apple TV 4K. It is only happening on one of my three devices. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I'm getting message "Well...that was unexpected.  Looks like we ran into some trouble loading this content.  Please try again in a bit."  I'm not even getting the guide to appear at all.  I've deleted the app off of my Sharp Roku tv and re-installed.  Did not help.  Started out buffering a lot, and then it stopped altogether.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Service is down. Help. 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

2 years ago

Your lucky. Everyone is done all over the country. Don't get out of the Roku!

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

2 years ago

When they resolve the issue and no one knows what the issue really is. Mean time, use the networking apps with your DTVN credentials to view content.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

2 years ago

There are reports of technical issues going on with the service. DownDetector reporting many customers are down.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

2 years ago

There are reports of technical issues going on with the service. DownDetector reporting many customers are down.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.9K Messages

2 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Maybe time to SLING!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm having thr same issue. I can get the content to load on my phone but it won't load on my TV. I use a Roku device.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

Blank guide here in Las Vegas NV at 11:50 PT.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Keep getting 

something went wrong please try again

i have these things still not working 

1. Deleted app and reinstalled. 

2. Unplugged everything 

3. Restarted internet and then deleted and reinstalled app again. 

I don’t understand why there is not service. 

This is getting annoying. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am getting nothing on either tv or my phone to work

ZukeyB

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

2 years ago

This is it for me. AT&T is the worst company ever incorporated on the face of the Earth. They are trying to drive off their customers for some nefarious reason. First they cut the packages while charging more. Now they are denying service that we've paid for. Their app constantly throws glitches. Their customer service chat has NEVER worked on any of my devices. I'm done. I'm denying them access to rebill me tomorrow and replacing these worthless people with Philo + YourTube. Run as fast as you can away from all AT&T products!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have a 55" TCL roku hdtv and roku ultra boxes on different hdtv's I also have direct tv now on my phone.

nothing is working. and yes my bill is paid

Get started...

Ask a new question