Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, May 11, 2019 7:05 PM

Direct TV Now Streaming Issues for Over 4 Hours

Currently my DIRECTV NOW account does not work. I keep getting the error message 50001 Dash 001. I have been waiting for help via the chat system for over an hour. This issue with being unable to view content has been an issue since zero 800 this morning and now it is almost 1200. So in essence I have been without service for four hours and counting. I have been with DIRECTV for over 10 years.   I do not feel like I am being treated as a valued customer. I would like the time that I have been without service compensated via my next billing cycle. Meaning I want the hours that I’ve been without service to be deducted from my overall billing statement. I want DIRECTV now to ensure that this does not happen again.   I would also like DIRECTV NOW to establish a customer service number that can assist individuals who are not savvy with the Internet or do you not want to have to wait for hours and hours on end for a chat response. I will use other avenues via Facebook  and Twitter which  my friends and family members have many followers to post how horrible the service has been with your company if this is not resolved in an  appropriate manner.  I am giving you guys an opportunity to fix your wrongs .

v/r,

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I cannot log on my new subscription with my new firestick

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

There are reports of technical issues going on with the service. DownDetector reporting many customers are down.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Cannot log on

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

one of my tvs is stuck on Audience...it wont show the guide - it gets an error!!!! what is wrong???

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the same issue.  After uninstall and re-install of the DTVN app, the problem changed a little (now get HLN instead of Audience) but still unable to navigate to anything else.  Frustrating.  Comcast is looking better all the time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

How does it work with Amazon?
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Download the support apps to your device. Login with DTVN credentials and enjoy content. List is here

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

They all have issues. Just wait till they get the system back up.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

There are reports of technical issues going on with the service. DownDetector reporting many customers are down. This has been posted all over the board in the last few hours.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

Wonder why? Think it might be the system is down!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

no trouble  refferences.  No channel guide.  no number to call ATT,  Chat does not work does not raise anyone.  Power cycled Roku and the Samsung to no avail.  Same problem using PC. What does the COMMUNITY do?  Just wait for ATT to fix The network.  Netflixs works fine.  Directvnow is the Worst website I"ve ever tried to navigate for help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Have you figured out or did what’s wrong? I’m still getting the same message since this morning 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

2 years ago

No one knows. The service is just down .Been several hours. Try using the apps to watch content with your DTVN credentials.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

The guide or watch now will not load for regular channels although I can get espn. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

its only on my Roku TV, the other one with a Roku stick is perfectly fine??

Get started...

Ask a new question