Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Sat, Sep 19, 2020 9:54 PM

Chat button not working on help web page

This page:  https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv-now  is supposed to have an option to chat with support.  However, the button to start that chat continually shows:  Loading and the rotating circle.

Great way to cut down on support calls, by not letting yoy connect.  Especially when the page also states:  We only offer chat support for AT&T TV NOW.

Responses

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

8.8K Messages

a month ago

Well, I just checked and it works for me.  Which web browser are you using?  Do you have any privacy, popup, or similar blockers installed/enabled? 

Similar to issues encountered when you try watching the service in a browser, the chat is fairly sensitive to those types of extensions.  If you have any extensions installed, try accessing chat in an incognito window (Chrome) or a private window (Firefox) - these will by default disable all extensions.  I'm not sure what the equivalent is in other browsers.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

a month ago

I'd tried it on both Firefox and Chrome.  Same result.  But no pop-up/privacy/similar extensions.

Hadn't thought about incognito mode, which now I tried and appears to work.  Thanks.

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question