AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
T

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 29, 2020 9:46 PM

Change to tv live

I want to change from direct to tv love how do I go about doing that? 

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

a month ago

You mean to change from DirecTV to AT&T TV? Go ahead. There is no migration option. Just go to the AT&T TV website and subscribe. Just note that you are responsible for any outstanding fees and contract remaining with your DirecTV subscription based on your contract.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.9K Messages

a month ago

Assuming you mean AT&T TV, be aware that after you switch, you can't get Sunday Ticket, NFL Network, Redzone, several locals (including PBS), pay-per-view, can only watch a max of 3 TVs at once, recordings expire in 90 days, and price doubles after the first 12 months. Have you really thought this through?

The only streaming service with "TV" and "Live" in the name is "Hulu Live TV". It has nothing to do with AT&T or DirecTV. So to switch to that, simply go to Hulu's website and sign up. As bcbsncjlj said, you'll want to make sure you're out of contract before cancelling DirecTV to avoid any early termination fees. And don't for get to arrange your equipment return, or that could cost you several hundred dollars more.

If you really meant that you want to switch to "tv love", whatever you do in the privacy of your own home is your business. Just be careful not to get electrocuted.

(edited)

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

8.8K Messages

a month ago

Well, it was shown as TV love, so turning off may be the wrong way to follow the heart...

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.9K Messages

a month ago

Yeah, I got dyslexic on that one. Post corrected.

Get started...

Ask a new question