Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 1:04 AM

at&tv now

At&tv now app will not open. You get a black screen no sound last two days. The chat button has been circling for one hour unable to get support.  

Responses

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

2 months ago

What device are you using?

Do you have more than 1 device and is it happing on all devices?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

2 months ago

Its a roku tv that the app won't open. I have a LG and another Roku tv that the app works on fine 

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

2 months ago

First thing to try is to reset the device, I think you will find this in the settings.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

2 months ago

I have reset the device still have same problem everyday.

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

2 months ago

Possibly a failed update?  Try deleting and reloading the app and see if that makes a difference.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

a month ago

All my apps open but at&t app will not open again after resetting and unplugging everything. At my wits end hate to cancel but this is ridiculous

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

a month ago

Are you referring to the Roku TV. 

How old is this tv, I have a older Roku TV that the ATT TV Now app doesn't work on anymore. I use a FireStick on it now with no issues.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

a month ago

the rokutv is 2 years old. All my other apps work fine. Sometimes the at&t app will not allow me to exit the app. Other times it won't open

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

a month ago

As suggested, have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it?  It is possible that either it had a problem updating, or the info the app caches in the Roku was corrupted.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

a month ago

Thank you so much worked like a charm.

Get started...

Ask a new question