Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
N

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jun 30, 2020 10:29 PM

#AttTvNow Go Big Subcribers don't have an option for 500 dvr hours

I think its total (Edited per community guidelines) that go big subcribers don't have access to a dvr addon or more hours of dvr. Only plus and max customers get access or if you go up to there 93.00 plan etc. All other live tv streaming services have addons for more dvr or more storage every other service has more than we're getting at 20 hours. It's almost like att wants go big subcribers to leave and or jump to plus and max packages. At the bottom of att tv now pages there something called device tips with videos and its even says 500 hours dvr. Smh att doesnt care about go big subcribers at all because lets be honest there losing money no other live tv streaming service offer this many channels at this price point. Im not evening saying give us a free dvr because i know i get alott for 65 but give me at least the option for 9.99 for 500 hours smmfh. Im giving this another month if nothing happens im going to fubo tv screw this!!!

Responses

• 

5 Messages

a month ago

OMG!! I 2nd this I can get any help i've contacted chat support theyve told me it coming that was over 5 months ago also i tweeted att and nothing either even redditt

lydian

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

They lied. They want all grandfathered customers to get fed up and leave. You won't ever get 500.

• 

3 Messages

That's sad I've tweeted them reddit post etc I have to agree they wont even replay when I ask 

• 

5 Messages

call me crazy but I have faith in them service has been great so far its just missing the dvr storage for me fingers crossed!

Get started...

Ask a new question