Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
wildwestAZ

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

Thu, Jan 23, 2020 2:09 PM

ATT TVN down in Phoenix

TVN not working in Phoenix. Presents signon screen and loops back to same after entry. Roku and Win.

Responses

• 

6 Messages

4 weeks ago

Hi, since this am or yesterday evening, the ATT tv andoird box doesn’t seem to work anymore. It has logged me out and when I login it says “we are aware of this issue and are working on a fix”. Anyone else getting this error?

This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Att tv Android box not working since this am
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

There have been reports of a service outage in parts of the country. I live in NC and the service is available.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

Not working in Ocean Isle Beach, NC. Can use the app but browser logins do not work

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

It appears to be only a login issue. If you are already logged in then it works but if you log out you can not login again. Typically via the PC browser most users logout but most streamers just exit the app and do not log out.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
wildwestAZ

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

@bcbsncjlj After doing more research it is more than a login issue. The At&T TV Now app is no longer supported on Roku. The two entities could not come to terms and so new users cannot download the app. Existing users will be able to continue to use the app but if they log out then no login will be possible.

AT&T needs to sell this business to someone who can update it and run it effectively.

It's been a pleasure @bcbsncjlj as I think we must be the last of the early adopters of this service. I have followed your recommendation and followed you to YouTube TV.

Best to All,

John

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

Where have you been? On January 1, AT&T TV NOW ended support for Roku players and Roku TVs as the contract between the two ended. AT&T has said that they hope to find a resolution soon and bring support for Roku back.

• 

4 Messages

I had not heard of this break from Roku. Did AT&T TV Now notify its customers of this? If so, how? I was not notified. Pretty crappy that you have to learn things like this from trolling around researching service problems.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

I received an email of the break-up. It's been reported on many websites and multiple posts here in theses forums. I's also noted on their supported pages for supported devices located here

• 

4 Messages

@bcbsncjlj Interesting...I've just searched all of my email folders including trash, no note from AT&T TV Now regarding Roku. I have received other notes about programming, and upcoming things. Thanks.

jbinkley60

Mentor

• 

87 Messages

@KBMe Ditto here. I didn't receive a note on Roku even though my AT&T Now account shows me connecting with 4 different Roku Ultra devices. After this thread I did go looking and do see this being discussed on a few websites. AT&T is claiming that this is temporary and they want to come to a resolution. Time will tell on that. I am very happy with my Roku devices and am not looking to being forced off to Amazon or Apple devices in the future.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

Hopefully it will work out. Time will determine.

jbinkley60

Mentor

• 

87 Messages

4 weeks ago

I am seeing the same issue in Columbus, Ohio on my Roku boxes and Chrome browser this morning. Have been trying to watch AT&T Now for the past hour and seeing the exact same issues. Everything worked fine last night.

(edited)

greg3565

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

@jbinkley60 Same in Austin, TX

• 

4 Messages

Ditto in Minneapolis, MN area.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

There have been reports of a service outage in parts of the country. I live in NC and the service is available.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

4 weeks ago

asked me to sign in...I did. Message "sorry there's a problem and we know it" We rebooted, signed out, resigned in same issue. However, both our Rokus on other sets are working.

This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled AT&T TV not working with Fire TV
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

There have been reports of a service outage in parts of the country. Service is available for me here in NC.

• 

2 Messages

4 weeks ago

How about an update to your users ATT - like "known issue, expected fix in 1 hour" etc ???

This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled ATT TV Orange County CA - Not working
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

• 

2 Messages

It's apparently out here in Pittsburgh as well, which stinks since I'm in the hospital and now can't watch.

JoeBios01

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

Checked on Twitter @ATTHelp. "working on it" -- no ETA provided.
JoeBios01

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

Was able to signin now 11:15 EST.
jbinkley60

Mentor

• 

87 Messages

I can login now at 11:22 EST

• 

4 Messages

Good on Windows in MPLS, MN now.

• 

2 Messages

4 weeks ago

OK, seems back in here in Pittsburgh now.

wildwestAZ

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

4 weeks ago

​​@bcbsncjlj After doing more research it is more than a login issue. The At&T TV Now app is no longer supported on Roku. The two entities could not come to terms and so new users cannot download the app. Existing users will be able to continue to use the app but if they log out then no login will be possible.

AT&T needs to sell this business to someone who can update it and run it effectively.

It's been a pleasure ​@bcbsncjlj as I think we must be the last of the early adopters of this service. I have followed your recommendation and followed you to YouTube TV.

Best to All,

John

jbinkley60

Mentor

• 

87 Messages

@wildwestAZ I lost the login on one of my Roku devices during the earlier outage. I re-entered my credentials and logged back in with no issues. But if I login to my account at Roku I don't see AT&T Now in the channel store. This leads me to believe it I deactivate it I can't reactivate it nor add / replace any Roku devices. This will ultimately be a deal breaker.

(edited)

jbinkley60

Mentor

• 

87 Messages

Thinking more about this I suspect this means no more application updates for Roku users although I got one a few weeks ago because the menus changed. Every other streaming service I know of supports Roku. I too am a fairly early adopter of DirecTV Now (I still have the Live a Little package), who was on DirectTV satellite for 15+ years. It feels like AT&T is driving me away.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

They are! They want you to go with AT&T TV and their rental box. Just a matter of time before NOW will be absorbed in HBO MAX.

• 

6 Messages

I had the same issue on the Android TV box and now it says “Rewatch all the great content by renewing subscription”. (Edited per community guidelines). I think they removed access to my account to use the box that I got for beta testing. Anyone else?

(edited)

• 

6 Messages

Well my bad. Spoke too soon. Some reset had to be made by tech support and restarted the device. All ok now.

mobilemax

Employee

• 

764 Messages

3 weeks ago

Is the Att TV Now down or the Roku? Not clear if you couldn't login (try on AttTV app to verify) or the Roku itself. The support ended just this month (for time being) for ROKU. But it works in smart TVs, Apple TV or Amazon firestick. Also a new streaming box service called ATT TV you can see details about online. Both have same user interface.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.