AT&T TV - True Cloud DVR
With AT&T TV, you can store 500 hours of programming at no extra charge.
• You can keep the content for up to 90 days.
• Once you reach 500 hours of storage, the oldest recording will be deleted.
• When setting up a series recording, up to 30 episodes are stored.
With AT&T TV NOW:
• If you are on the PLUS, MAX, Entertainment, Choice, Xtra, or Ultimate package, you will have 500 hours of storage and can keep content up to 90 days.
• If you have one of the Grandfathered packages, you will have 20 hours of storage and can keep content up to 30 days.
• When setting up a series recording, up to 5 episodes are stored.
Content Airing Now
While streaming live content, select REC.
A confirmation will display and REC will highlight red.
To watch later, go to My Library > DVR to view your playlist.
Record a scheduled show or series
Select a scheduled show from the Guide.
A screen will come up where you can choose to Record Series.
At the moment, some channels are not currently available for live recording, such as HBO, HBO Family, HBO Latino, and Cinemax - but stay tuned for more updates.
WATCH A RECORDING AND MANAGER YOUR PLAYLIST
Go to My Library > DVR Recordings.
Select a title from your list to watch. Or select Delete Recording to delete.
Select Upcoming Recordings to view what’s scheduled to record. You can delete titles from recording
Content not Recording
Not all content is recordable per content provider rights.
If you are not subscribed to that channel, you will not be able to record it. Check your package to see if you are subscribed to that channel or if it is a local channel or regional sports channel, check to see if it is available to you.
You will not be able to record the channel if it is currently not available in your area. If you are traveling, you may no longer be able to access your local channels, so if you are trying to record a show in your area that is not available at your current location, it will give you an error.
If the show has no upcoming air dates, it will not allow you to record. If you search for a show and there are no upcoming airings of that show in the next 14 days, you will get an error message stating you are not able to record the show, since there are no listings for that show in the system.
Unable to Watch Recording
Test to see if you are having the same issue on another device.
Restart the device.
Make sure your device and the AT&T TV NOW app are up to date.
Uninstall and reinstall the app (The AT&T TV app is no longer available on Roku, so do not uninstall because it is not available to download again).