Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
S

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jan 17, 2021 5:39 PM

AT&T TV Now

Just signed up for the new streaming service choice package and nothing is working? Is their a 24 hour delay when you sign up. 

Michael (edited per community guidelines)

Responses

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9.5K Messages

a month ago

When you say nothing is working, do you mean you are unable to log into the service, or that you can log in but you aren't able to use some or all parts of the service?  Which streaming device(s) are you trying?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I just signed up today and i'm Streaming through an Amazon Fire Stick and works for a while then it tells me to I need to upgrade my subscription to watch this channel. The channels i'm trying to watch are on my subscription. This is happening on multiple channels. Very frustrating. 

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

AT&T told me it will take 24 hours for activation to take place. You might need to chat with their tech chat. It was a good experience. 

Get started...

Ask a new question