AT&T TV Now

How can I rewind live tv?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Jrandomuser

• 

8.6K Messages

2 months ago

Your only current option is to explicitly record the program you are interested in.  You can play it back while it is still recording, and use pause, rewind, and fast forward within the recording.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.9K Messages

2 months ago

You cannot. 

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Yes I have tried recording but it won’t allow rewind.  So I’m not sure if it’s due to the Roku I’m using (it’s a few years old) or if due to some other reason.  We have Apple TV in the upstairs bedroom so I may try with that.  Thank you

Jrandomuser

• 

8.6K Messages

2 months ago

I'll also give it a try - I haven't played that game in a long time.  It (rewind) used to work in that case, but they might have blocked it for some reason, or there may be a bug.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question