Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 9:16 PM

AT&T TV Now Won't Start/Sits on AT&T Logo Screen

I currently stream AT&T TV Now through a 3800X Roku Streaming Stick. Starting about two weeks ago whenever I try to start the TV Now app, it starts but defaults to the AT&T logo screen and just sits there. Despite the issues between Roku and AT&T, up until two weeks ago TV Now worked perfectly fine on my Roku stick. What's odd is TV Now streams perfectly on the Roku tv in my den. Any ideas on how to solve the issue? Thanks.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 months ago

Swap the devices between the 2 Tv's and see what kind of results you receive. That may add some highlight to your issue.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

One of the TVs has TV Now built into it and I am unable to swap devices.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

Sure you can. I do it all the time. Just insert in a HDMI slot and tell Roku to start from that port. I have several older Roku TCL TV's that use new devices on. Works like a charm.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…