Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

Tue, May 30, 2017 6:05 PM

AT&T TV NOW - Roku Streaming

If you are wondering which Roku devices are compatible with AT&T TV NOW, we have your answer below.

Please know, Starting January 1, 2020, you won’t be able to add the AT&T TV channel to your Roku device. Already have AT&T TV on your Roku device? You can keep using it as long as you don’t delete the app. We’re actively working on a new agreement with Roku and hope to resolve this soon.

Roku Devices & TV's

Streaming Devices Televisions Roku Ultra 4K Roku TV (model: 7000X)Roku 4Roku TV (model: 8000X)Roku Streaming Stick and PlusInsignia Roku 4K HDR TVRoku Express & PlusTCL Roku 4K HDR TV and more!?  Just select AT&T TV NOW as your TV Provider!

Take advantage of network streams

Did you know you can stream shows or movies from your favorite network

Don’t know your Roku Model Number?

1. Go to the Roku Home Screen.

2. Select Settings > System > About.

-AT&TCustomerCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

1 Attachment

Responses

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

3 years ago

Finally! I'm happy to see this. Now for a cloud DVR feature.

You have the best channel lineup, but without a DVR, I fear YouTube and Hulu will be too enticing.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Mine is only showing me a 7-day free trial - and the AT&T rep I talked to told me there is no 30-day free trial. I got the page on the computer saying sign up but there doesn't seem to be any place to put the code and it's just an endless loop. I go through the original roku page, and then it asks me what device I have (after putting in my email, etc.) and then sends me right back where I started. Think I'll stick with Vue for now.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I just got an email saying I had signed up - and am getting a 7-day free trial. Now I suppose I'm already a customer so I'm not eligible for the 30-day free trial. They said this wasn't ready for prime time last fall. Looks like it still isn't.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Roku 3: 4200X
After struggling with casting from my phone to Chromecast since launch this is wonderful. Working great! Thanks. Now a cloud DVR addition is all I need.
dlaney35

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

3 years ago

It works really well with my roku premium +, even just channel surfing - all via 5gz wireless comcast internet. Smooth. Only one glitch, but I clicked OK 2x and it cleared. Surfed regional sports channels, cnn, bbc, amc, syfy - bam, bam,bam, clear pictures, channel loaded - no problems to report.

Honestly, I didn't expect such a smooth app. I hope others with more basic roku devices are getting something similar to my experience. 

The guide is fantastic, but accessing shows (DVR and historical), & networks isn't as transitional as it should be. A hotmenu, next to guide would be ideal.

Oagermann

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

3 years ago

I see Roku2 as a supported model but only the 4XXX series. Any idea if the Roku 2 XD 3050 will ever be added or not?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Roku Device Type: Roku Streaming Stick

Roku Model Number: 3500R

Feedback/Comment/Concern: Please add support for this device. I own four 3500R and was excited to see the release of the app but disappointed to see it's primarily only the past years Roku models. This stick is a 2014 release, purchased less than three years ago, but streaming technology hasn't evolved that rapidly to make this unit obsolete.

Additionally, I want to applaud the work done so far. The app works excellent on my Roku 3 device!

guest68

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

3 years ago

You assume that the system will work with their desired streaming device (FirestickTV), but it doesn't.

You assume that the system will work better once it comes to Roku. I can't find out, because my Roku2 model number isn't on the 'available device' list. I can't even find the DIRECTV  app on it's list available apps.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Yes, thank you for finally getting this app out.  5 months after the original promised date isn't that bad right?  Bet a beta?  Interesting...kinda like the whole DirecTVNow service that has performed like a beta since the beginning.

Now for the beta feedback.  Many of my channels in the channel guide are missing program information.

Channels are not sorted alphabetically.  I have no favorites, so I expected this to look like it does on the web and Android portals.

72 hour rewind only has a few shows (like 3, 30 minute episodes) instead of the full 72 hours.  Also, I can't get any shows in the 72 hour rewind to play.  Currently all I am able to play is what is live streaming.

Curlymoe

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

3 years ago

I love this breathless announcement about Roku that doesn't fully address the fact that not all Rokus will work.

Can someone from DTVN please answer the questions about Roku models that are not supported? When will they be?

5132X not included on list.

Anything?

Curlymoe

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

3 years ago

Roku Device Type: TV

Roku Model Number: 5132X

Feedback/Comment/Concern: DTVN shows up as available but will not install; not on your list of supported Roku versions..

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Don't be confused. In the channels store, look for DirecTV NOW not DirecTV.
I assume that it would not appear until your device is supported.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Add me to the list as another disappointed TCL Roku TV user who can't use the DTVNow app. Hope support is added for these devices. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Roku Device Type: Roku

Roku Model Number: 4640X

Feedback/Comment/Concern: The app is installed, but it will not load past the sign on page. The Roku is connected on a wired gigabit Ethernet connection. I have restarted the Roku, uninstalled and installed the app again. Upon reinstallation, the app did not prompt for credentials and went straight to the loading rectangle. 

I have the HBO plan with my ATT wireless service. 

Curlymoe

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

3 years ago

Actually, DirecTV NOW appears in the menu of channels but won't install.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…