Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

Tue, May 30, 2017 6:05 PM

AT&T TV NOW - Roku Streaming

If you are wondering which Roku devices are compatible with AT&T TV NOW, we have your answer below.

Please know, Starting January 1, 2020, you won’t be able to add the AT&T TV channel to your Roku device. Already have AT&T TV on your Roku device? You can keep using it as long as you don’t delete the app. We’re actively working on a new agreement with Roku and hope to resolve this soon.

Roku Devices & TV's

Streaming Devices Televisions Roku Ultra 4K Roku TV (model: 7000X)Roku 4Roku TV (model: 8000X)Roku Streaming Stick and PlusInsignia Roku 4K HDR TVRoku Express & PlusTCL Roku 4K HDR TV and more!?  Just select AT&T TV NOW as your TV Provider!

Take advantage of network streams

Did you know you can stream shows or movies from your favorite network

Don’t know your Roku Model Number?

1. Go to the Roku Home Screen.

2. Select Settings > System > About.

-AT&TCustomerCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

1 Attachment

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Help. Im trying to get hooked up to directtvnow on rokuplayer and autopay starting today.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I recently activate DirecTV Now on Roku 3. It is working fine but sometimes the video gets buffering too much. I don't know whether there's an issue with my Roku player or DirecTV. 

beww357

ACE - Master

• 

4.6K Messages

a year ago

Buffering can be caused by a lot of things, but one of the most common is wifi troubles.

A Roku-3 has an RJ-45 hardwire ethernet jack. Try using that to eliminate any possible wifi problems, at least for troubleshooting purposes. That should at least tell you if your buffering is caused by wifi.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…