For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
AT&T TV NOW on your Apple TV
AT&T TV NOW on Apple TV
How do I install the AT&T TV NOW application?
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV device.
- Use the search function of the App Store to find AT&T TV NOW.
- Select the AT&T TV NOW application and then select the “Get for free” option.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password. The application will begin to download.
- For more information about the App Store on your Apple TV check here.
How do I find the AT&T TV NOW application?
- Ensure you have downloaded the AT&T TV NOW application via the App Store.
- You can launch the application from the App Store if it is installed.
- Alternatively you can use the Apple TV search function to find the installed application.
- For details regarding arranging applications check here.
How do I update the AT&T TV NOW application?
- By default, every Apple TV device will automatically update the AT&T TV NOW application when a new version is available.
- If you have disabled automatic updates, go to the App Store and select the AT&T TV NOW application. Updates will be available on the application page.
How do I remove the AT&T TV NOW application?
- Highlight the AT&T TV NOW application and hold down the select button until the application starts to shake.
- Press the play/pause button and then choose to delete the application.
Is Dolby Digital 5.1 Sound available?
- Yes. It is available on the On Demand content that provides it. For Live TV, it is not available.
Issues with AT&T TV NOW on your Apple TV?
If you are running into issues playing AT&T TV NOW on your Apple TV, such as issues with the application starting or picture/sound issues, these steps can help repair your service.
Test the Internet connection on your Apple TV
- From the Apple TV home menu, select Settings.
- Select Network then under Connection it should say Connected.
- If your Apple TV is not connected to WiFi visit the Apple TV support site here to configure the device.
Force close the AT&T TV NOW application
- Double tap the Home button on the Apple TV remote.
- Move between applications left or right until AT&T TV NOW is highlighted.
- Slide the application up so that it is no longer selectable.
- Press the home button to return back to the main screen
- Launch the AT&T TV NOW application again.
Power cycle your Apple TV
- Unplug the Apple TV device for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug in the Apple TV device.
- Launch the AT&T TV NOW application.
Troubleshoot your hardware connection
- Make sure that an HDMI cable is being used.
- Verify you are connecting the Apple TV directly to your television.
- Try disconnecting your HDMI cable from the Apple TV and your television.
- Try another HDMI port on your TV.
- Replace your HDMI with a different one.
- If available, try an HDMI port on another TV.
Getting an error Code?
- Find out what it means here
- Test on another device. If still having issues, follow the steps at our sign-in error article.
- If the issue is isolate to the Apple TV, logout of single sign-on and your TV provider.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.