Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jan 22, 2020 1:03 AM

AT&T TV Now on Apple TV freezing

For a couple weeks now, my app freezes - jumping ahead 10-30 seconds, then will unfreeze once programming catches up. It happens often, and is extremely frustrating. It happens on two different Apple TVs, in different locations. I have done the usual troubleshooting. No luck.

Devices: AppleTV 3

Responses

Transponder

ACE - Scholar

• 

344 Messages

3 weeks ago

ATT TV is currently being tested in several markets and has not officially rolled out yet. I would give them a call at 800.288.2020 and have them do the troubleshooting on the connection/app problem. They should be happy to help getting their service ready for the national roll-out in February.

Edit: I was confused with ATT TV and ATT TV Now which is already rolled out. I would still call them at the number above for support.

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Thanks for your feedback. The TV Now app is equivelant to apps or softwares on mobile devices. I'll probably have to wait for developers to fix the issue and release an update.

mobilemax

• 

688 Messages

3 weeks ago

Hello,

Sounds like you’re suing the Att TV NOW streaming app. AT&T is rolling out Att TV in several markets (www.att.com/atttv) and his might affect some services possibly with updates. However, they’re a different service channel than the month to month Att TV NOW, which you can inquire about via login at atttwnow.com and refer to the chat link at the bottom once logged in for a direct representative for that service.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.