Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9K Messages

a month ago

The apps that come "pre-installed" on the AT&T streaming device cannot be removed - all you can do is delete any updates to those apps and revert to the initial (pre-installed) version.  Apps installed from the Google Play store can be deleted.  In either case, after choosing the app you are interested in (moving the "cursor" to it), select the "more actions" button (3 dots) on the remote, and "uninstall" is one of the choices.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.1K Messages

a month ago

From what?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

Thanks for your help. The ones I wanted to remove were from the Google play store.

Get started...

Ask a new question